Buckham’s Walls farm - NT 7997 1116
The ruined walls enclose a large area with a blocked fireplace at the eastern end. Last lived in around 1940, this was divided into two; a bedroom at the east end with the fireplace, and a living room with a range to the west. A door led through to a small extension to the north, which was probably a pantry or scullery. On the south was an entrance porch with the outside door on its eastern side. Attached to the east end of the main building was a byre which has almost disappeared.