Leafield - NT 9854 1338
An area of about 120 acres containing well-preserved rig and furrow on both sides of the valley of the Leafield Burn. It is almost completely surrounded by a head dyke, although on the east there seem to have been some later agricultural development outside this. Remains of the village are on the western side of the rig and furrow, consisting of dwellings, yards and barns. Last mentioned in parish records in 1760.